5 Movies You NEED To See Before School Starts! ♥

Hello everyone! I know that summer is coming to an end and we are getting ready to go back to school, but summer is not over just yet! Today I'm bringing you "5 Movies You NEED To See Before School Starts!".

5. The Emoji Movie
Rating: U

I know you're probably thinking "Why do I want to go and see this? It's got such bad ratings!" Actually I found it enjoyable to watch. I am a teenager and I do spend a lot of time on my phone, so this movie was perfect for me! If you are in your teen years and enjoy the world inside your phone, this film you will most likely enjoy. I went with my best friend to see this film and we both liked it. So go grab some popcorn and see this movie with your friends!





4. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2
Rating: 12A


 In come the Marvel movies! I just want to say how much I enjoyed this movie! I don't think it was as good as the first Guardians movie, but it was really good. It was even funnier than the first one, Rocket was so funny and Baby Groot was ADORABLE! I think the plot line was better in the first movie, but overall it was really enjoyable. I went to see this with my dad and we were both laughing A LOT! Great movie to see with your family!






3. Cars 3
Rating: U

I absolutely loved Cars 3! I think this movie is the best out of the Cars series yet. I was really disappointed in Cars 2 when I went and saw it and was a little hesitant on what this movie was going to be like, but let me tell you, it was my favourite kids movie of the summer! I went to see this movie with my mum and even she enjoyed it and she isn't really into kids movies. In the cinema I went and saw it in they had Surround Sound and the sound was incredible! This is a great family film and I really recommend it if you are a Pixar lover like me!




2. Wonder Woman
Rating: 12A


Now, I just want to say how pleased I am with this movie! I was going into the cinema expecting it to be a average DC comic book movie, but it was WAY better than that! I already loved Wonder Woman in Batman V Superman last year and I was so excited to see what Gal Gadot could do in her own leading movie! It also has a female director which got me even more pumped. This movie really shows what girls can do and really gives that girl power feel to it.





1. Spider-Man: Homecoming
Rating: 12A


I can say that this was by far my favourite movie of the summer! I haven't really been a fan of the Spider-Man movies, but I think it was when I heard that Marvel was involved is what sold the deal for me. I found Spider-Man really funny in Captain America: Civil War as he was just a regular teenager helping out in his neighbourhood and this is exactly what he was like in this film. I think Tom Holland did a fantastic job of portraying both Peter Parker and Spider-Man. Also I loved that my inspiration Zendaya had a small role in the film and she was really funny and amazing at portraying her character Michelle.



Before I go I just want to clear up some movies that I didn't put on my list. Obviously I haven't seen all the movies that have been released this summer and I'm sure there are some great ones that I should check out. I really want to go and watch "Baby Driver" when it comes out on Blu-Ray as I am only 13 and the movie is a 15, so I couldn't go and watch it in the cinema, but my family will let me watch it anyway. Also I want to say why I didn't put "Despicable Me 3" on my list. I actually didn't really enjoy this movie. SPOILERS AHEAD SO SKIP BEYOND THIS POINT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET! I think that they tried to force Dru into the movie too much and it kind of drives the movie away from the plot. Also they got rid of the minions and my mind kind of instantly thought "Dru is a replacement as the minions left", so I didn't really think that many younger kids would enjoy the movie as much either. Plus they put all the trailer stuff at the start of the movie. I just want to say though it was a funny movie and I loved the 80's vibe they gave the villain. SPOILERS HAVE NOW ENDED!

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer break and have given you some movies worth buying or going to see in the cinema. Some of these movies are no longer in the cinema but will be released on DVD & Blu-Ray very soon! I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you again soon, bye! ♥

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble (Request to follow me and I will most likely accept you)

-Beth ♥



Comments

Popular Posts