What's In My Backpack (End Of School Edition)

Hello everyone! Today in this blog post you get to see the wonders of my backpack because school just finished for me today and I am shocked at what I found in my bag, so let's get to it!
My Actual Backpack:

So this is my backpack. I'm surprised that it managed to stay in one piece this year as I know previous years I've came home on the last day with a zip missing or one handle falling off. It looks a bit battered and squashed, but I think this is an improvement!








Front Pocket:

Okay, I just want to clarify that my front pocket is the WORST of the pockets that I have. It is tiny and I still insist of shoving my fat pencil case into it. Anyway, I still don't know why I have this, but here we have my maths essentials. I wouldn't really say they are that essential, but I still keep them in my backpack. P.S. I don't think I'll be needing these next year!






Here is what I mean by my big, fat pencil case. It is a right state and every time I open it, at least one highlighter falls out. I can't even get to my pens and I have to take out my calculator every lesson. I will show you the insides of my pencil case in the next photo and you will definitely see what I mean!







Now, in this photo is doesn't look that full, but when you have big hands like me and all of your pens are at the back of your pencil case, you might know what I mean. At the end of this year I have ended up with: two pencils (which I only put in about a month ago), 6 pens (one from a workshop I did and one that my friend gave to me), a calculator, a protractor, a compass, a red and purple pen (we need these for self and peer marking), countless supply of coloured pencils (some broken, some not), two highlighters, a rubber and a sharpener. I did have a ruler until last Friday where I broke it in my Science lesson. I think I did quite well (by the way, I have been re-stocking throughout the year).

Okay, this is my new timetable. In our school, we always move up a year two weeks early and let the new Year 7's settle in. So this is my new timetable, it already has a few cracks in it from being battered around my front pocket for a week and a half. I am really happy with my new teachers and I have finally got rid of my least favourite teachers!






Main Pocket:

Here we have my guitar music sheets. Most of these sheets are for my band practice, which we just finished doing our songs for the year! I also have a bunch of sheets from way back at the start of the year, which I really don't need anymore! I also keep any letters and other things that I get given in this folder.







At our school, we always have to read a book and then do a quiz about the book to make sure we were actually reading it! So, my mum watches the series of "The 100" and they had the book at my school library, so I thought I'd give it a try! It is really good so far and I am about a quarter of the way through it! I have also started reading the Harry Potter books and I am currently on the first book. That is also a really good book and it is hard to put down! My reading level at the moment is 5.9, which is average for my year group and I really like reading as you can probably tell!



The last thing in my main pocket is my coat. I usually put my coat in my locker, but since today was only a half day for my school, it was easier to put it in my bag. We always have a end of year assembly and it is in a separate hall, so I really couldn't be bothered to go back up to my locker in the main building.

I usually have more things in my main pocket such as my lunch and a drink, but like I said, today was a half day and I didn't need any lunch as we went home at 12:15.



Side Pocket:

I only have these things in my side pockets, but that is just things I need every now and again. In my side pocket I have: a hairband and a clip for days I have PE and my hair is down, a chapstick which doesn't even roll back down and a purse with pads in just in case something happens during the day at school. I also had some used tissues, but I don't think you needed to see those.






That's it for my backpack this year! If you want to see the new backpack and essentials for next year, make sure to tell me in the comments. Was your backpack better or worse than mine? Tell me the worst thing in your backpack in the comments. I think I did pretty well this year and my pencil case is definitely looking a lot more tidier than before! Make sure to follow my social medias, they are private but I probably will accept! I am now on summer break so expect a lot more posting! See you again soon! ♥

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble

Comments

Popular Posts