Shopping Haul 🛍️

Hello everyone! Yesterday (8th August 2018), I went on a HUGE shopping spree and spent an overall amount of £74.42 from 5 different shops. It was a very fun trip and before we get started, for lunch I had a Long Texas BBQ with 3 Chicken Nuggets, Fries & a Fanta from Burger King.

New Look:


From New Look, I got a denim skirt and a white crop top. These two items actually go together really well which is a great outfit choice for the future. I got the denim skirt in an Age 15 and the crop top in an Age 14-15. The denim skirt was £15.99 and the crop top was £6.99.





Primark:


From Primark, I got a pair of Skinny Fit Jeans, Checkered Trousers, a Friends Flask, a Hufflepuff Quill Pen and a Hufflepuff Hogwarts Uniform Key Ring. The Skinny Fit Jeans were £7.00, the Checkered Trousers were £10.00, the Friends Flask was £5.00, the Hufflepuff Quill Pen was £1.50 and the Hufflepuff Hogwarts Uniform Key Ring was £3.00.
I got the Skinny Fit Jeans in a Size 12 and the Checkered Trousers in a Size 10.


H&M:

From H&M, I got a Red Dress, A Striped Dress and a Black Jumper. The Red Dress was on sale for £5.00, the Striped Dress was on sale for £8.00 and the Black Jumper was on sale for £3.00. The Red Dress I got in a Size Small, the Striped Dress I got in a Size 10 and the Black Jumper I got in a Size Small. I think I got quite lucky as all these items were on sale and I love all of them.



Miscellaneous:

From Lush, I got The Comforter Bubble Bar and that was £4.95. From HMV, I got a Stranger Things Poster for £3.99. From Mountain Warehouse I got a Metal Water Bottle for School for £7.99 which my Mum kindly paid for me. Finally from Hotel Chocolat, I got a pack of 4 chocolates called Going Nuts for £3.95. I have already tried the chocolates and they are delicious!



_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! Remember not all stores are going to have the same clothes I bought and they may be a different price to what I got them for. Remember to check out my social medias and have a nice day!

Instagram: Bethany_Gribble
Twitter: BethanyGribble
Pinterest: Beth_Gribble
Spotify: Bethany Gribble

-Beth <3

Comments

Popular Posts