Autumn Tag 2017 🎃


 

Hello everyone! Today I'm doing something a little different. I'm doing an "Autumn Tag" blog post. I was not actually tagged by anyone to do this, but I'd thought it would be fun to do a small post for this week as I have school and we have one more week until October Half Term 👐
 
 
1. What signifies the start of autumn to you?
 
I think it is when the leaves start falling off of trees, the leaves start changing colour or when the weather starts getting cooler (even though where I live it is cold all the time).
 
 
2. Best way to spend a rainy day?
 
I already did a blog post to this which you can find the link to here! But overall of that post, I think just sitting on my bed and reading a good book. Although, since it's now October, I do like to find the original "Ghostbusters" to watch again!
 
 
3. Your most fond fall memory?
 
I don't really have one tbh, but I do remember playing Sims 3 with my cousin and it was also Halloween on there as well and we went Trick or Treating with my sims.
 
 
4. Favourite fall scent?
 
I'm not a big candle lover, but I do love caramel scented ones. I just love the smell of caramel so much!
 
5. What are you most excited for this fall?
 
I know this might make me sound really lazy, but I am really excited for Stranger Things Season 2. I started watching the first season earlier this year when my friends started talking about it and I just couldn't stop watching it! I spent every night after school watching 2 or 3 episodes!
 
6. Favourite autumn song?
 
I know this isn't a popular song, but I have been loving a song called "The Girl" by City and Colour. It is just so relaxing and such a chill song to listen to.
 
7. Favourite autumn movie?
 
Yet again as I mentioned earlier, I really love the original Ghostbusters! It's such a goofy movie, but also has those occasional jump scares. I also love Hotel Transylvania a lot too!
 
8. What TV shows are you looking forward to this year?
 
I think you might've already guessed, but Stranger Things Season 2. I loved the first season so much and the second season looks even more scarier than the last! So excited!!!
 
9. Favourite autumn colour?
 
I actually have two favourites. I love maroon and mustard colours. Mustard goes well with jeans and maroon goes well with leggings. Two different styles I love!
 
10. Favourite fall fashion trend?
 
I don't really think I have a favourite trend, but I love oversized jumpers with some good boots ♥
 
11. Your most loved outdoor fall activity?
 
I wouldn't really say I have one, but I do love just sitting on my doorstep and reading a good book while the wind is behind me :)
 
________________________________________________________________
 
Thank you so much for reading this blog post! I hope you all have a great week and I will see you next time 🎃
 
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads
Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
 
See you soon <3
 
-Beth ♥
 







Comments

Popular Posts