2017 Q&A | What my 2017 was like ♥

Hello everyone and welcome to 2018! I hope you all had a great year and today I'm going to be wrapping up my 2017 for you! I want to give credit to the YouTuber Kamri Noel for coming up with these questions and I highly recommend you check her and her family's channels out! Anyway, here are the questions!

1. What is your single biggest thing that happened to you in 2017?
I think the biggest thing that happened to me during 2017 was performing with my band again! I did four performances this year with my band and we had a new member join! I also turned a teenager this year which was pretty big for me! I also started this blog! This was a huge thing for me and thanks to you guys reading this, I am still sitting here writing these posts today!

2. Describe your 2017 in 3 words.
Eventful, devastating and sociable.

3. What is the best book you read in 2017?
The best book I read in 2017 was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I really have enjoyed all of the Harry Potter books I managed to read in 2017, but the third book was definitely my favourite!

4. How much did you grow in 2017?
Height wise, I grew about an inch or two. As a person, I would say I became more confident with my singing, I still think I could improve when talking to teachers and distant family members. I also think I became a lot more mature this year.

5. What was your favourite movie of 2017?
There were some great action movies, especially Marvel movies, but I have to choose my top 3 favourites as it's just too hard to choose! My top 3 favourites are: Thor: Ragnarok, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Logan. I especially LOVED Thor: Ragnarok because they managed to balance the amount of action and humour perfectly!

6. What was your favourite song of 2017?
Again, I have two favourites which are: How Would You Feel by Ed Sheeran and Rewrite The Stars by Zac Efron and Zendaya from The Greatest Showman Soundtrack.

7. What was your single accomplishment of 2017?
I think it was going to an Aqua Park was a big accomplishment. I am not a great swimmer and I was really nervous to go on this trip with my friends. I didn't really enjoy it, but I managed to survive and not drown during the process of getting back to land!

8. What was your favourite holiday in 2017? How did you celebrate?
My favourite holiday was definitely Christmas! I celebrated by eating Christmas Dinner, visiting my family and giving and receiving presents.

9. What was your favourite trip of 2017?
My favourite trip was probably going to a Seal Sanctuary! I went with my friends and I loved it so much! I am a HUGE animal nerd and I saw so many other animals like otters, penguins and more!

10. What was something that was really hard for you in 2017?
I don't think anything was particularly hard for me, but just coming out of my shell was a big problem as I am SO shy when talking to people I don't know or in class. That is one of my main goals for 2018 and I really hope I achieve this!

11. What was your favourite TV Show in 2017?
Now the obvious choice would be Stranger Things 2, but I'm going in a different direction. There is this British TV Show called The Russell Howard Hour where the comedian Russell Howard talks about that weeks news and makes fun of it! But, he also delivers some really important messages throughout the show and I am SO happy that he is addressing issues that are so important! That is definitely one of my favourites of 2017.

12. What was the best compliment you received in 2017?
This was actually from a boy that I've known and got along with since Primary School (this is not going in the direction you probably think it is!) He actually gave me a really nice compliment about my singing and I'm going to quote roughly what he said: "Your latest cover on Instagram Beth was amazing! It's definitely one of my favourites!". I was really happy about this as I usually only get those type of compliments from my closest friends, so I was really grateful when he told me that.

13. What was something you did for the first time in 2017?
I went fruit picking for the first time! I know it doesn't sound amazing, but I am a weird child and I LOVE fruit and vegetables! They are so good for you and I found it so fun picking some fresh fruit instead of supermarket bought fruit.

14. What would you do over again in 2017?
I wouldn't really like to re-do anything as mistakes help you learn, but maybe one of my Christmas Fayre performances as I think I was slightly out of tune on one of the songs due to changing the key last minute and not having time to practise.

15. What are you looking forward to in 2018?
I am looking forward to do a week of activities with my friends again! Also, I get to pick my GCSE options and I will be hopefully doing music more often! I will get to do loads more performances and do some different songs! Also, I get to read a load more books this year and hopefully finish the Harry Potter series!

__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! I want to thank you all for an amazing 2017 and here's to an even better 2018! Remember to follow my social medias and I will see you next week!

QOTD: What was your favourite moment of 2017?

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads

-Beth ♥

Comments

Popular Posts