What I Got For My 14th Birthday 🎈

Hello everyone! Today is my 14th birthday! (13th June 2018) So I thought I'd show you what I received. As a side note every year I do this, I am not at all trying to brag or boast about the gifts I got. I am extremely grateful for all the gifts I got and I am so lucky to have friends & family who get me these amazing gifts! Anyway let's get onto the haul-ish.

I know that last year when I did this, I put the gifts into different categories. This year I did it via person except for my mum because she got me a TON of things!

Family:

Great Auntie & Uncle:


So this present was from my Great Auntie and it was a bracelet. I really love it because it has tassels and I LOVE tassels! She also put £10 in a card which was really nice of them. Thank you so much!









Uncle:


So my Uncle got me the movie "Wonder" on Blu-Ray. Oh my gosh, this movie is the most inspirational movie I have ever watched! It is based on a book by R.J. Palacio and yes, I have read it (and I totally recommend it!). I didn't cry is actually makes me sad, but I almost did! Thank you so much for this present!





Great Auntie:


My Great Auntie got me two chocolate bars and a £10 gift voucher at George in Asda. The chocolate at the top looks quite expensive and I actually love the packaging! They both have hazelnuts in them which is lovely because I love them. Thank you so much!








Dad:


My dad was the one who got me the biggest (most expensive present) this year! I got Adidas trainers! I have been asking for Adidas trainers for a while now and I finally got them! I also got a Benedict Cumberbatch signature. I love Benedict Cumberbatch because he plays Doctor Strange and Sherlock (who, in my opinion, is the better Sherlock). I also got a canvas watercolour painting of two elephants which looks amazing! Thank you so much Dad!



Nana & Papa:


My Nana & Papa got me quite a bit of stationery (and there is more to come!) but I do love it a lot! They got me a planner for each week, a new notebook and a pot which I am storing pens in. They also put £20 into a card which was so kind of them! Thank you so much Nana & Papa!





Nan & Grandad:


I actually already knew what I was getting from my Nan & Grandad because it was something I specifically asked for. From them I got a Funko Pop of Shuri from Black Panther because she is my favourite female character of all time! I also got a Yoga mat. I have recently got into Yoga and I had to do it on the hard floor which is really uncomfortable, but now I will find it much more relaxing. Thank you so much!




Great Cousin:


Now I don't actually know if this is the exact relation she is to me, but she did get me a duo set of Shower Gel and Body Wash. I have already used both of these products and they are absolutely amazing! They are from The Body Shop so I'm guessing these are quite expensive. Thank you Natalie! 










Mum:

I had to separate my Mum's gifts into categories as she got me A LOT of gifts! So here we go!

Jewellery:

First off, my mum got me a set of 5 hoop earrings, some Harry Potter Deathly Hallow earrings, a gold tangle teaser and Clinique's Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm! I was really shocked at the Cleansing Balm as I kept talking about it a lot throughout the last year and I thought it would be too expensive, but she got it and I was so surprised when I opened it! Thank you so much Mum!



Stationery:


Here is what I meant earlier by there is more of it! I got two more notebooks (as if I haven't got enough!), a scrapbook, a pack of watercolour pens and some essentials to go with the scrapbook. The scrapbook was the present I was most looking forward too and I can't wait to use it! Thank you Mum!





Harry Potter-ish:


I know that I did show some Harry Potter earrings earlier on, but I got quite a lot of Harry Potter things for my birthday because it has become my new obsession! My mum got me two Harry Potter tops, one red one with the Hogwarts logo on it and one of my Harry Potter house Hufflepuff. I also got two signatures for part of my collection. I got Julie Walters who plays Molly Weasley and I got Emma Thompson who plays Professor Trelawney. I got a Harry Potter music box which plays the theme tune and a Golden Snitch Bookmark. Thank you so much Mum!

Books:


If you don't already know, I am a huge book nerd and I am always up for a new read. They are mostly all different genres and I can't wait to read them! The books I got are: The Fault In Our Stars, Unsolved Conspiracies, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Beast Within and Once Upon A Dream. Thank you so much mum!




Friends:

Now I have a little friendship group and they all got me presents so get ready for all of them!

Amelia:


This is what my friend Amelia got me. She handmade the letter "B" for me and if you look carefully she put a music note in it as she knows I LOVE music! She also got me a pack of Frutilicious Haribo Sweets. Thank you so much Amelia!






Lauren:


This present is from my best friend Lauren. Representing herself well, she got me a bar of dark chocolate (which is surprisingly my favourite!), a pack of Haribo Starmix and a perfume. I tried out the perfume and it smells amazing! Thank you so much Lauren!





Rona:


My friend Rona got me a shower crème, a body wash and a bar of soap which came as a set. I have yet to try these out, but I will sometime next week and they look amazing! Thank you so much Rona!







Amy:


My friend Amy got me a notebook with separators, a pack of pens and a Toblerone. I really loved the matching pens and notebook because I love Hawaii and the separators in the notebook are going to come in handy next year when I enter KS4. Thank you so much Amy!





Hope & Charity:


My twin friends Hope and Charity got me a pair of Gemini earrings as we both are Geminis, a set of duck bath bombs and some handwritten quotes from Harry Potter. I really appreciated Charity writing out all the quotes for me as they must have taken ages and she has left them for me to colour in which I'm sure I will enjoy a lot! Also I LOVE the Gemini earrings! Thank you so much Hope and Charity!



Cards:


Here is an overview of the cards I got for my birthday! I actually forgot to get them all of them in the photo, so there are 3 more cards on another mantelpiece. I think my favourite cards are Hope & Charity's card as they added a funny joke inside and my Mum's because it was a Hufflepuff one!






Before I go, I also got some other gifts that I didn't take photos of. I got a Rose Gold Clock from my mum, a Canvas Watercolour Painting of two elephants and a marble phone case with my name on it.

I'd also like to thank: My Uncle Steve, Cousin Chloe & Sophia and Mary for £10, My Great Nana for £10 and my Nan & Grandad for £10. Thank you so much!
__________________________________________________________________________


Thank you for reading this blog post! Comment ideas of what you'd like to see next. It is almost the end of the school year (1 month and 4 days to go!), so I will be doing a lot of End Of The School Year type blog posts. 

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads
Pinterest - Beth_Gribble
Spotify - Bethany Gribble

See you next time! πŸŽˆ



Comments

Popular Posts