Challenge Week 2018

Hello everyone! Sorry that this is so late up (a month exactly), but I've been really busy and I am now out for Summer so expect lots of blog posts. If you remember last year, I did a blog post about my school's Challenge Week, well it happened again this year and I'm going to share my experience with you guys!

Monday: Paignton Zoo

On Monday I went to Paignton Zoo. I went with my friend Charity and we saw lots of different animals! My favourite animals I saw were the baby meerkats and the giraffes. I saw some new animals which I'd never seen before like Red Pandas which turned out to be nothing like a normal Panda. I also got a strawberry slush and some ice cream. Overall it was a very great expect there was no air conditioning in the bus and it was a 2 hour journey both ways!




Tuesday: Granite Planet

On Tuesday, I went Rock Climbing at Granite Planet. I found this activity really enjoyable as I love climbing and I did this activity before when I went on a school trip in Year 5. Overall, it was a great trip except for some of the people that went as well.





Wednesday & Thursday: Off The Grid Challenge

So first off you're probably wondering what this activity is. This activity was part of ShelterBox who are a charity who provide boxes for shelters for natural disasters across the world. This challenge was to not have any technology for 24 hours and I managed it (even though I taught my mum how to send my streaks on Snapchat!). We had to build a tent out of different materials and as you can see in the picture we roasted marshmallows over a fire. It was very fun overall.


Friday: Yoga and Wellbeing

This was my favourite day out of all of them as it was very relaxing for me (even though I got VERY sunburnt and had strap lines from my bra and my yoga top) and it was a great end to the week. We went to a local woods and carved some stone, did a sun salutation and made homemade doughnuts out of bread, jam and doughnut mixture as a coating. On the way back to school, we also got a booklet full of the Brothers Grimm fairytales which I enjoyed very much!


__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! I apologise for it going up so late, but I have been busy recently with my band and activities going on at the start of the holidays. Make sure to follow me on my social medias and I will see you soon!

-Beth <3

Instagram: Bethany_Gribble
Twitter: BethanyGribble
Goodreads: Bethany Gribble
Pinterest: Beth_Gribble

Comments

Popular Posts