My Skincare Nightime Routine ♥

Hello everyone! I have now decided that I will try and do a blog update every week! This week I am going to show you what I do for my skin at night.

I do this routine every 2 days, as some products will make my skin very dry if I use it too often. I am going to leave links to all the products I use in the description below! :)

















First off I use the 'Clean Victorious Cleansing Face Foam' and I rub that all over my face. This will dissolve into the face and I wash it off with a flannel.

















Next, I apply the 'Nivea Crème' to my face and again massage that into my face. Make sure not to apply too much else it will make your face all moist and sticky and we don't want that!















Then, I add the 'Vaseline Intensive Care Hand Cream & Anti-Bac' to my hands to make them nice and smooth. This really helps if you get dry skin on your hands :)















Finally, I add the 'Nivea Hydro Care' Lip Balm and apply that all over my lips. I have really bad dry lips and this works perfectly for making them smooth.
















If I have been wearing make-up throughout the day, I would forget the normal routine and use the 'Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover' to get rid of any make-up that I had been wearing.



I hope you liked this blog post! Leave a comment on what you want me to do next and read my previous blog post! Bye <33

Links to Products:

Nivea Crème -  http://www.boots.com/nivea-creme-50ml-10019725
Vaseline Intensive Care Hand Cream & Anti-Bac - https://www.notino.co.uk/vaseline/intesive-antibacterial-cream-for-hands/?item=595120&gclid=Cj0KEQjw2fLGBRDopP-vg7PLgvsBEiQAUOnIXL3xAhd_WTTMKDZreO_nJM6o1xvCin0HBGUyAE-Z_68aAphj8P8HAQ
Nivea Hydro Care - http://www.superdrug.com/Nivea/Nivea-Hydro-Care-Lip-Balm-SPF-15-4-8g/p/223303?gclid=Cj0KEQjw2fLGBRDopP-vg7PLgvsBEiQAUOnIXM64F_QnrJ5DrrLhKN2gQtFvMEBvvzdzQuiQWaBESsYaAsoN8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover - http://www.wilko.com/facial-cleansing/simple-eye-makeup-remover-125ml/invt/0192787

Social Medias:
Instagram - Bethany_Gribble
Twitter - Bethany_Gribble

Comments

Popular Posts