Welcome To My Blog! ♥

 Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! First of all, I want to tell you what this blog is going to be about and a few facts about me!

So this blog is going to be about: Fashion, Beauty & Being Inspirational. I really like to be very positive and make people happy, so I thought these things would be ideal on my blog :)

Now onto a couple of facts about me:
1. My full name is Bethany Claire Gribble.
2. This is a picture of me on the right ->
3. I'm 5'0 and a half.
4. I love to sing and have a youtube channel with my older cousin Chloe. I will leave a link to it here.
5. My favourite youtuber and fashion icon is Zoella.


And that's about it for now! This was really just an introduction to my blog, but I will starting posting more in the next couple of days! Hope you all have a lovely rest of your day and I will see you in my next blog post! Social medias can be found down below ♥

Instagram - @Bethany_Gribble
Twitter - @Bethany_Gribble

Comments

Popular Posts