My Make-up Routine for Weekends ♥


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to show you what my make-up routine is for the weekend! On school days I just apply two coats of mascara and that's it! So I thought I would show you my longer make-up routine to make it more interesting!

First off I use the "Miss Sporty SoClear Anti-Spot" Foundation in the colour "001 Light". I use a brush from the "FRÄLEIN38" Brush Palette that I will show you later on! I don't know what shade my skin tone is, but this foundation is still too dark for my skin and I have to blend it into my neck to make it look more natural.







Next, I use this triangle shaped blender just to blend in the Foundation, so I don't have any big lumps or if it's too dark in different places. This blender doesn't actually work that well as it takes off half the make-up on my skin but if I dab it into my skin, it works much better.








Now everyone knows that it's really good to put powder over the top of your foundation to set it so it lasts longer. So I use "New Look Pure Colour Pressed Powder" in the colour "02 Light Beige" to set my foundation. I really like this powder as it keeps any type of foundation or concealer on for a long time and really works with my skin. Also again I'm using a brush
from my "FRÄLEIN38" Brush Palette.







Next I use an eyelash curler to curl my eyelashes as I really short eyelashes and they point down, so I always curl them! Some people can skip this step when doing their eyelashes as they have eyelashes that go upwards, but for me that just doesn't work.









After curling my eyelashes, I use the "Dimensions De Chanel 10 Noir" Mascara as my base coat. I always find that two coats of mascara gives them more volume and makes them look longer. You don't have to use two coats, but a lot of celebrities use this trick, so I thought I'd use it too.







For my second coat of mascara, I use "Maybelline New York The Falsies Push Up Angel" Mascara to make my eyelashes look even better! I really love this mascara as the brush is very different and it really separates the lashes.







Last but not least, I use "Essence XXXL Long-lasting Lipgloss" to add to my lips. This lipgloss is my favourite as it stays on for hours and is a really nice shade. It is very close to your actual lip colour, but just gives it a nice glossy shine!









Also, I remember that I told you that I was going to show you my "FRÄLEIN38" Brushes Palette. I really LOVE this brush collection as it has brushes from eyebrow brushes to powder brushes. I only use a couple brushes from this collection, but it very handy as I don't need to go out and buy any separate brushes for different products!





I really hope you enjoyed this blog post! Make sure to leave comments on what you want to see next on this blog! One of my friends recommended a "After School Routine", so I think that'll be coming out soon as well. You are free to go out and buy all of these products, I will leave links to the products down below! Goodbye <3


Miss Sporty So Clear Foundation - http://www.superdrug.com/Miss-Sporty/Miss-Sporty-So-Clear-Foundation-Light/p/854859

New Look Pure Colour Pressed Powder - http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/beauty/pure-colour-porcelain-powder_325190912

Dimensions De Chanel 10 Noir Mascara - http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/makeup-mascara-dimensions-de-chanel-140609

Maybelline New York The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara - https://www.maybelline.com/eye-makeup/mascara/the-falsies-push-up-angel-washable-mascara

Essence XXXL Long-lasting Lipgloss - https://www.essence.eu/uk/products/lips/lipgloss/e/product/xxxl-longlasting-lipgloss-matt-effect-06/

FRÄLEIN38 Make-up Brushes Collection - https://fraulein38.com/collections/makeup/products/fraulein3-8-20-pieces-brush-set


Have a fantastic weekend! ♥





Comments

Popular Posts