My Morning Routine for a School Day ♥

Hi guys!! Sorry that I haven't posted in like a month! I was busy over the holidays with school work and I went to a birthday party :o Anyway this has been requested to me by a friend and it's "My Morning Routine for a School Day" ♥ So, let's get into it!

First off I wake up at 7:30 in the morning as I walk to school and get there at around 8:40. I go to the bathroom to go use the toilet (you don't need to know what for :D)

 



Next off, I go downstairs and eat breakfast. I decided something quick and simple for today would do, so I chose a rolled up chocolate pancake. These are absolutely delicious and I really recommend anyone trying them who likes pancakes and chocolate spread!










Then I go and brush my teeth using the "Aquafresh Fresh & Minty" toothpaste and a plain old toothbrush. I know some of you might be thinking that I'm quite weird brushing my teeth after I eat my breakfast, but I always like to have clean teeth and a minty mouth before I head out of the door!



Then I put on my school uniform which includes: Plain White Shirt, School Jumper, Plain Black School Trousers, School Tie, My Tutor Rep Badge, Plain Black socks and Black Plimsolls. I would show you my uniform, but it reveals where I live and I don't want you guys to know that! Sorry :)

I quickly brush my hair and go and check some of my social media for the morning! I usually check Snapchat and Instagram. Occasionally I check Twitter and Facebook depending on how much time I have. My friend then comes and gets me to head to school for the day and that concludes my Morning Routine! ♥



Thank you for taking your time reading this! I'm so glad you made it to the end as it's time to conclude this blog post! I hope you enjoyed reading it and maybe I gave you some inspiration on what to do for your Morning Routine! If you have any blog post suggestions or want any of my social medias, just ask in the comments below! Apart from that, I will see you next time!

~ Beth♥
 


Comments

  1. Well done beth. Next you should do what you do after school ends. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts