How My Last Day Of School Went ♥

Hello everyone! Yes I know another post, but I thought I'd do a very relaxed and chilled post just telling you lot how my last day went and some of the best parts of this year <3 No pictures, just some reading time!

So my day started off by walking to school with my friend and it wasn't looking that great, it was grey and cloudy D:


I went to tutor and one of the girls in my tutor decided to skive and she really starts the conversations in our little group. So our group had to occupy ourselves, so one of the boys sneakily got out his phone and started looking up really bad jokes. While we was doing that, my tutor decided to put on "School's Out" by Alice Cooper which we all found really cheesy!

My first lesson was Maths and we didn't do any Maths! We just did loads of quizzes on a site called Kahoot! which our school uses all the time. We did general knowledge, music, movies and other quizzes. I surprisingly won a Harry Potter quiz, which was strange as I've only just started reading the first book and have never seen any of the movies. One of the girls in my class is a massive Harry Potter and is named after one of the characters, Hermione! She was not very happy at this :D I also won a Disney movies quiz which no one was shocked at as I LOVE Disney!

Next was break and my best friend Lauren and I didn't really do much. It was raining so we didn't go outside. I had a pack of Jammy Dodgers and she bought a slice of pizza, but apart from that, that was about it.


Next it was time to go back to tutor! We always have a big school assembly at the end of each year and we have to go back to tutor as they send us in our house groups. Again, we were bored, so a boy from our group started to tell our tutor the bad jokes that he found in the morning and that started my tutor off in saying really bad jokes! He kept asking people if they had a joke, but none of us did. Our tutor then got called to go to the big assembly.

I really hate going to these assemblies as the whole school is packed into a hall and there is over 700 students at our school so it is a tight squeeze. At the assembly there were performances by our school bands, the teachers gave out awards. I didn't get any awards this time round, but I have previously won a wireless speaker and some headphones, so I'm not complaining!

It was then time to go home! This is the worst part as they send us out by a couple rows at a time and some of the kids like to say goodbye to teachers in the hallway which makes it a squeeze to get out! Also, me and my friend I walk home with is in a different house, so I had to wait for her to come out amongst the other children as she was right at the back.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I think I did really well this year and made a lot of progress! I had a really good report this year and I got over 300 merits for the whole year which is over the average. I also got no behaviour points and 100% attendance.

This year, I won a wireless speaker and some headphones for 100% attendance and for great attitude to learning. I got these on the same day which made me very happy about my progress!

I also got better in my end of year exams. For English I got 48% and last year I got 40%. English is the hardest of all the exams, so I think I did really well. For Maths I got 71% and last year I only got 55%. In Science I also got 71% when last year I only got 60%. I made progress on every subject which I and my parents are very proud of!


I also got to participate in my schools event "Battle Of The Bands". My band performed two songs this year: "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran and "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. We didn't win but everyone was very proud of us and that's what mattered!

_______________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chilled and relaxed blog post! I just want to ask you lot, how was your last day of school and how is your holiday going so far? I went to the cinema and watched Cars 3 today and it was brilliant! I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you again soon! Bye <3

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble

Comments

Popular Posts