HUGE Shopping Spree! | Primark, Lush, Superdrug

Hello everyone! Today I went on a HUGE Shopping Spree with my mum and I bought a load of stuff, so I thought I'd share it with you lot. I'm getting older now and I'm struggling to find things to do in the holidays, so I saved up some money as did my mum and we went on a little trip.

Clothes:

First off, I went a little mad with my Harry Potter-ness today! My friend Hope just started getting me into the Harry Potter books, so now I am part of the fandom. I got the books on offer for 3 for 2, so I got books 3, 4 and 5 from WHSmith. I also got some fluffy socks that say "Muggle" on them from Primark and I got a Marauders Map jumper from Primark.




I also got some trousers to go with the jumpers that I'm going to show you later. I've always wanted some high-waisted jeans, but I have skinny legs and big hips so I always struggle to find some that fit me, but today was my lucky day! I got these jeans from Primark. I also got a new pair of jeggings from Primark and a hat from Primark. I also got 2 new pairs of leggings from Tesco.



Here are the jumpers that I bought from Primark. I got a light blue jumper which really gave me the Winter vibes. I got a grey jumper because I've realised recently that grey really suits me and I don't have many grey jumpers. I also got an oatmeal coloured jumper and you can see that it has a cute criss-cross pattern on the back which I LOVED! So of course, I bought it!



Homeware, Beauty etc.

So then I just got a bunch of other bits to go in my room and to wear. So I got a new diary for 2018 as I really liked the design on the front cover and I didn't want to miss it! Then I got a plant, two scented candles and a nail polish from Primark (seen my obsession with Primark yet?). Then I got a new bath bomb from Lush and I just want to say how helpful the people in Lush are. I also got a new berry lipgloss and a shampoo from Superdrug. I will show you a photo of me wearing the lipgloss later on. I also got the new moisturiser that Lush are selling which helps you sleep to try out!

So here is a photo of me wearing the new lipgloss that I bought. The colour is called "Velvet Slipper" and I am LOVING it! I'm not the best at applying dark shades of lipgloss/lipstick yet as I don't wear dark colours very often, but I am improving! Also can we appreciate how cute that Snapchat filter is? I adore it! ♥







Of course we had to stop for lunch and a drink throughout the day. I spent nearly 5 hours shopping so I was getting a bit peckish. I got a lovely hot chocolate from Starbucks. This was actually my first time going to Starbucks and I loved it! My granddad says he always preferred Costa to Starbucks for their coffees, but I think Starbucks do much better hot chocolates! For lunch, I had a Subway. I had a turkey Italian 6-inch Sub with lettuce, cucumber, red onion and gherkins (weird combination right?). I really enjoyed it! I think Subway is actually one of my favourite fast-food restaurants. Anyway, I had a great day out shopping with my mum. I am sharing some of the items with my mum so we can both use the amazing products.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! Hopefully I've given you some places to visit and things to buy on your next shopping spree! I just want to point out that I like in the UK, so that's probably why you might not recognise some of the shops. I only have 6 more days until I go back to school ): I'm kind of excited, but also sad as the holidays are already over! Anyway, I hope you liked this post and I will see you next time, bye! ♥

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble (I will most likely accept your follow request)

-Beth ♥


Comments

Popular Posts