My Favourite Inspo Quotes ♥

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I wrote this blog post listening to "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake and I just wanted to say that please all of you reading, live life to the fullest :) This blog post is my favourite inspirational quotes that get my day going

1. "No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and never give up".

I really like this quote because if you don't try, you'll never succeed and that does not help you in life. I actually posted this picture on my Instagram a couple months ago and it really made me feel relaxed. It actually made me realise how much school and work is important to me and it did made me work harder! ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. "Take every chance you get in life because some things only happen once".
 
I actually didn't really think much about this quote until I saw this on the internet and it made me realise that it's better to take risks then to never try anything. You might have seen my "Challenge Week 2017" blog post which I will leave at the end of the post, but I am really thankful for my school letting us try new things and not making us sit down all the time and do work constantly :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. "Don't complain about things you're not willing to change".
 
I never realised how much I actually do this until I found this quote and it has really made me think about my goals and what I can do to achieve them. Also it reminded me to help my family and friends more and not to argue if they ask me to do something for them, just do it! ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. "New Monday, New week, New goals".
 
 Now I do look at this one every Monday morning before I go to school or before I get out of bed, just to let my mind relax and not worry about what is coming in the week ahead of me. If I have a test, make sure to do lots of revision and if I fail the test and have to do it again, just do it again. We all make mistakes at some point in our life! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. "Just Breathe".
 
 Now this one I look at and remember ALL of the time! Whenever I'm stressed or I am mad about something, I just read this quote over and over again until I have calmed down. I may read it one time or I might read it 100, it just really helps me and the background also helps a lot too. If quotes don't work for you, look at the background and play some soft sounds of the waves from YouTube, it's also really relaxing! ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed reading these quotes and you might start using them too! If quotes don't help you de-stress or calm yourself down, try doing some yoga or listen to some relaxing music. Also any other stress relief activities that you might help you. I think listening to music, reading quotes and reading a book help me calm down the most.
 
Before I go, I just want to give a shout out to "SHOUT" for giving me the idea of this blog post! "SHOUT" is a magazine which is based on YouTube and life advice for young teenagers. They give great advice and I suggest you check them out on social media and read their latest magazine as it is AMAZING!
 
SHOUT's Instagram - shoutmagpix
SHOUT's Twitter - shoutmag
 
 
Instgram & Twitter - bethany_gribble
 
I wanna give credit to everyone who put these pictures up on google images and to everyone who created the photographs! ♥
 
-Beth ♥

Comments

Popular Posts