What's In My School Bag? 2017

Hello everyone! Today I thought since summer is coming to a close I would do a "What's In My School Bag" for the start of the school year ♥

My Backpack

This is my new backpack for the year. It is a pink bag from Nike and it has lots of compartments, so that means loads more room! I really like this backpack and hopefully I can keep it all in one piece like last year!
 
Small Front Pocket
 
I only have one thing in the small front pocket which is my timetable and my glasses. We always move up classes two weeks before school ends, so I already have my new timetable. I only where my glasses because I'm short-sighted and I don't wear them that often because I try to sit at the front of the class.







Front Pocket


I always get a new pencil case every year and this year I got a army colour based pencil case. I like this case because it is very big so I can fit all my supplies in it and I LOVE the colour ♥









I then have a separate set for my extra maths supplies. We don't really use these supplies very often, but it is always handy if the teacher ever springs it onto us one day :)









Main Pocket

In the main pocket of my school bag I have my folder. At the moment I only have some guitar music sheets that I might need when I get back to school. I also put letters that I get in this folder and any homework that doesn't involve my books.








Next, I have my writing journal. I used this last year to practise my writing skills. I had to quickly buy this booklet last year, so it looks a bit plain. I was thinking of decorating the front cover to make it look prettier.

I obviously have more to go in the front pocket like books I need to take home, my lunch and a drink. I don't start school for a couple weeks yet, so I don't have my lunch and drink in there yet :)




Side Pocket

If you read my "What's In My Backpack End Of School Year Edition" you will know that I had these exact same three things in the side pocket: a purse, a hairband and clip and a chapstick. All I did for this year was get a new chapstick as my other one was broken.








__________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this years "What's In My School Bag". If you want another one of these next year, make sure to leave a comment telling me. I think I'm gonna do a question(s) at the end of each blog post, so today's question is...

When are you going back to school? I go back on September 5th :)

See you next time, bye!

Last Blog Post - http://bethanygribble.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/5-movies-you-need-to-see-before-school.html

What's In My Backpack End Of School Year Edition - http://bethanygribble.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/whats-in-my-backpack-end-of-school.html

Socials:

Twitter & Instagram - Bethany_Gribble (Send me a follow request and I will most likely accept you. If I don't accept you, just tell me that you came from my blog)

-Beth ♥



Comments

Popular Posts