Activities To Do On A Rainy Day ♥

Hello everyone! Autumn is now officially here, so get ready for the hot chocolates, candles and blankets! Sadly what also comes along with autumn is rain. But don't worry, I got you covered for this blog post! Here are some activities to do on a rainy day. This is also an alternative to any social platforms like Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube. If you like doing those things all day, feel free to do that, but these are some different things you might not have thought of.

1. Read a book

This is definitely my favourite thing to do on a rainy day! Reading a book is just so relaxing and can definitely give you some creative ideas! You can also listen to some music while reading and it really makes the atmosphere and mood even more peaceful. At the moment I am reading "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". I am only 17 pages into this book and exciting things are already happening!





2. Play a game with your family!

I love playing the Wii with my family as we are all great at different things. I usually have a bunch of games for me to play on my own and a bunch that I can play with my family. Wii Party and Wii Sports Resort are definitely two which are the first to pick. I love that my family are great at different games like my nan is great at Sword Fighting, whereas my granddad is great at Wakeboarding! If you're not the type of family who like electronics, a board game is a good alternative!

3. Have a clear-out!

Now this might be a whole house kind of job or just a small section in your room! It feels so much better when you have a clean space in your room. I recently got rid of my small table that was in my room and it feels so much more spacious! Today is not looking very good weather, so I have decided to get rid of some books that I don't read or don't want to read. If you are unsure on how to tidy your room, I can definitely do a blog post where I give some tips on how to have a clear-out.


4. Watch your favourite movie/TV Show

This is kind of an obvious one, but just sitting down on your bed or sofa and switching on a good movie or TV show. My favourite Disney movie is definitely "Moana" because it is all about girl power and how to achieve your dreams. You might not even want to watch your favourite movie, "Moana" isn't my favourite movie of all time as "Captain America: Civil War" is, but I felt in much more of a relaxing mood, so an action movie wouldn't have set that mood very well. Another idea is it might be a special time of the year! Halloween is coming up soon, so you might binge-watch "Stranger Things" on Netflix or watch an old classic like "Hocus Pocus".


5. Write in a journal/notebook

I think this last one is something you can do anywhere. You could be sat in Starbucks and be bored and having this in your handbag is definitely something to stop that boredom. I got this notebook for my birthday and I have started using it recently to reflect back on my life. I am writing out loads of questions to myself, so when I come back and read it in a couple years time, I can see whether anything has changed. You could also start something new like a diary or do some bullet journaling. I have wished for a bullet journal for Christmas as I really want to try something new! I think this is a great thing to do whilst listening to music or watching a movie.


__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope I have given you some inspiration or ideas on what to do on a rainy day or just when you are stuck in the house and you are bored. I think that just watching YouTube and scrolling through your Instagram feed constantly gets a bit boring and I would definitely try something else! I hope you all enjoyed this blog post and I will see you next time! Bye ♥

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble (+ I will most likely accept your follow request!)
Goodreads: Bethany Gribble

Comments

Popular Posts