Autumn After School/Night Routine! | 2017 ♥

Hello everyone! I have had a request! This request was to do a after school routine, but since it is autumn, I thought why not do one for this month! If you want more routines on this blog, make sure to tell me in the comments! ♥

The first thing I do when I get home from school is change into some comfy, casual clothes because no one likes school uniforms! I decided to go for an yellow/orange long-sleeved top and some leggings because we got to go for the autumn look as well. I may also have a little snack when I get home like a piece of fruit or some crisps or something that will fill me up for about an hour.






Unfortunately, I do get homework! So once I've changed, I go get my homework out of the way, so I had some Science homework and some Maths homework to do and as you can see I completed the Science and I completed the Maths online.









So now it's time to eat! I made some Homemade Ragu with my mum and it was absolutely delicious. This photo is actually from a very long time ago, but it did taste really good and it as really filling! I tried making Ragu at school, but it went completely wrong, so I thought it would be better to do it at home as I have more time. I also followed a better recipe from the internet as at school the teacher just tells us what to do there and then.






Then, after a long stressful day of school, I finally get to go on social media and chill out. By this time it is usually around 17:15, so it's the perfect time to catch up on everything and watch the YouTube videos I have missed. I also go into my food app and put in what I have eaten throughout the day and I check how many steps I have done throughout the day.






After I have caught up on all social media, it's time to make my room look more cosy, so this means: shutting the curtains, putting on some fairy lights and lighting some candles. It makes my room look way more inviting and gives the autumnal look to my room. I may watch some TV or listen to some of my favourite autumn feeling songs off of Spotify. I have a great playlist to recommend if you're looking for some relaxing music to end your day with!





I then have to do some reading. This year, my school has told everyone we have to read daily and write it in our journal. So here I am reading Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg. I think she is an amazing youtuber and an amazing writer. I actually do really enjoy reading, so I think the new school rule is great. Sometimes I listen to some music while reading to help me relax.






Then it's time to change into some comfy pyjamas! It is now get cooler, so it's the perfect time to get out my onesie! This is a deer onesie and it is very fuzzy and thick. I also put on some fluffy socks, it will usually be my Harry Potter socks because I love reading and I love Harry Potter :)







Now it's time to do my beauty routine! I usually only do this routine if my skin is feeling a bit rough or if I've worn makeup throughout the day. I have actually changed my pamper routine since the blog post I did about it, so I might do an updated version if you guys would like that. I also clean my teeth throughout the pamper routine if you are wondering when that step comes in!






Finally, I put on some of Lush's "Sleepy Body Lotion". My mum and I share this lotion, but it seems to work much better on me. I think this was about £8.00 for a small tub, but it does go a long way and it really works well. I apply this to my shoulders and chest area just before I get into bed.

I then turn off all of my lights, blow out the candles and go to sleep ready for the next school morning!




__________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you want more routines like this every season, make sure to let me know in the comments! I will put the Spotify playlist that I have been listening to recently with my social medias at the end of this post. I just want to say that the playlist is NOT mine and I give credit to the creator of the playlist and all the artists who created the music. Hope you liked this post and I will see you next time! ♥

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble (I will most likely accept your follow request!)
Autumn Spotify Playlist - https://play.spotify.com/user/emmjoh123

-Beth ♥

Comments

Popular Posts