Autumn/Winter Primark Haul 2017 ♥

Hello again! I know you might be surprised by 2 posts in one day, but I just had to tell you about my Primark shop that I did on Tuesday! My mum and I altogether spent £47, so I think I spent about £37. Let's get started on what I bought!

So, since Christmas is coming up, I had to get a red top! I also needed some new pyjama bottoms as my other ones were getting worn out. The top was £3.50 and the bottoms were around £7.






I saw Anastasia (Floral Princess) get this from Primark and I thought it looked very cute, so when I saw it in my local Primark I just had to get it. It is very easy to open and it is also fluffy, so it feels nice as well as looking nice. This handbag was around £7.





Every year, I love to get a new pair of boots for the Winter months and when I saw this colour in Primark, I just couldn't help myself. They also fit perfectly which was a bonus as I have quite wide feet and the boots were wide fit! These boots were around £8.





Now, it's not always about clothing in Primark, they also do an amazing Homeware range! I got a cute new throw to put on my bed, it is perfect for Christmas as it is red and is also fluffy! I also got a new heart-shaped cushion to put on my bed as it is a lovely shade of light pink and fits perfectly with the rest of my cushions. I also got a new candle for Christmas called "Winter Spice" and it smells just like strawberries. The throw was £6, the cushion was £3 and the candle was £1.


Now, I always have a small Christmas tree in my room every year and I wanted to mix it up a bit this year and this is why I got some new baubles! Everybody loves Christmas and now that I'm a teenager, I feel like I need to spice it up a bit! These baubles were £2.





What's your favourite thing to but from Primark? Do you love Primark's Christmas Range as much as I do?

________________________________________________________________

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads

Comments

Popular Posts