How I Make My Perfect Hot Chocolate ☕

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I didn't post last weekend, but I was down my Gran's house with my cousin filming some videos for our YouTube channel, so I have been busy editing and scheduling them. Anyway, today I'm going to show you how I make my perfect hot chocolate for the Winter months and maybe you might like to copy me and see how it tastes!

So, I use a Tassimo to make my hot chocolates. I put in either a Cadbury pod or a Milka pod depending on what I fancy. Today I put in a Milka pod as we just got them to try out (they are very delicious!).






 I then get my favourite Christmas mug (I know it's not even Winter yet, but it is pretty) and I let the Tassimo do its thing and make me my hot chocolate.







While the hot chocolate is running, I get all my extra bits ready. For toppings I have whipped cream, a broken up Galaxy Ripple and some small marshmallows. I always have these toppings no matter what hot chocolate I am having and when I am having it.





Once the hot chocolate has finished running, I take it out of the Tassimo holder and I put on my toppings. This is what it turns out like and let me tell you if you're not going to make it, it is delicious! Tassimo pods may be slightly on the expensive side, but they are really delicious!





How do you make your perfect hot chocolate? Do you have a perfect way you like to have it or do you alternate?

________________________________________________________________

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads

See you next time!

-Beth ♥

Comments

Popular Posts