September Favourites ♥

Hello everyone! It is now October and I can officially do my first ever Favourites video ♥ I am so excited to show you what I've been loving last month.

1. Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Foundation Ivory 1

(By the way, my skin isn't actually that dark, it's the filter I put on it)

I have been loving this foundation by Miss Sporty recently! It's very light coverage and it doesn't feel to heavy on the skin. It's my perfect shade as my last Miss Sporty foundation was a tad too dark for me as I am very pale, but this one is brilliant and it stays on all day ♥






2. Zoella Beauty Double Crème Body Cream

I have been loving this Body Cream from the Zoella Beauty range! I got this for my 13th birthday with a lot of other Zoella Beauty products, but this one has definitely been my favourite this past month. The smell is just amazing and I use this on my legs and it makes them feel so smooth ♥







3. Pink Make-Up Brush Holder

I got this holder from my mum last month as I had a MASSIVE clear-out in my room and got rid of where I kept my make-up brushes, so she got me a cute pink holder with a lovely pattern and it is perfect! All of the brushes I use the most fit in there perfectly and it is so much easier to just pick up the brush I need instead of searching through the whole lot ♥







4. Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Night Cream


I absolutely love this Night Cream by Simple! It is so moisturising and it makes my skin so soft. I use this nearly every night and it is so nice to just put on and make your skin feel fresh ♥










5. Cover Star 3 in 1 Eyebrow Fix Kit

 My eyebrows are an awful shape, but this fix kit I can make them a much better shape and cover up the other hairs with a concealer. I use my own brushes from my brush holder and it has my perfect eyebrow shade. This eyebrow kit is a pomade and I got it with a SHOUT magazine, so thank you so much SHOUT for the amazing free gift ♥






6. Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lip Gloss Velvet Slipper

This is now my new favourite dark lip gloss! I don't usually wear dark colours on my lips, but this colour is lovely and it suits me a lot. I'm not very good at applying dark lip colours yet, but my mum has been helping me and it has turned out very well. This lip gloss dries, so it stays on a whole lot longer ♥







7. Pink Lemonade and White Lily & Patchouli Scented Candles

I love these two candles a lot! The pink one smells like strawberries and the other one smells like bath products and those two scents smell amazing! I don't burn these candles as they go all weird after you burn them, but if you sniff them every now and again, they smell incredible ♥







8. Maybelline Mascara Push Up Angel 006 Very Black

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used! This mascara is waterproof and it gives your lashes loads of volume. I have been using this mascara for months, but never got round to talking about it, but now I can tell you how great it is! It is also really easy to remove even though it is waterproof ♥







9. Smart Water

I never knew how great plain water could taste until my friend recommended this to me. This water is so much better than tap water as it is filtered. It comes in a regular sized bottle or a massive bottle which will keep you refreshed all day. If you're not a fan of tap water, I would suggest giving this a go ♥








________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you enjoyed it and I wish you a great week ahead of you! Remember on Tuesday, it is only 3 weeks until Halloween! ♥

Socials:

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble (+ I will most likely accept your follow request!)

Tumblr - Bethany-reads

Goodreads - Bethany Gribble

See you next time ♥

-Beth ♥

          
 

   


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts