Christmas Tag ❄️

Hello everyone! If you don't know, I class the month of November as Winter and that means it's time for Christmas blog posts! So, since I am quite busy at the moment with school, I decided for this week to do a quick Christmas Tag to start off with some of my traditions and how Christmas at my house (and my dad's house) works!

1. Do you stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?

Like I just said, I kind of have to dress up as I go to my dad's house in the afternoon, so I can't just sit on my bed in my onesie all day! I wouldn't exactly call it "dress up", but putting on clothes is a MUST!

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

I would say my Great Auntie! She always buys me the most wonderful presents every year and all I do is get her a card, so now that I can go out and buy presents on my own, it would definitely be her!

3. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Umm... Christmas Morning! Who opens their presents on Christmas Eve? That defeats the point of CHRISTMAS!

4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread House?

I actually have! It wasn't hand-made, it was a put together and bake one, but it was very decorative and pretty in the end! The funny thing is, I don't like Gingerbread, but my family liked it a lot!

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

I wouldn't really say I do much to be honest. I go down to my Nana's & Papa's house on Boxing Day to open my presents from more distant family and see my cousins, uncles etc. I also stay up until Midnight on New Years Eve and celebrate the new year by posting it on social media and actually doing the countdown on my 3DS game Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

6. What's your favourite Christmas meal or treat?

I really love pigs in blankets and red cabbage has become a new vegetable favourite since last year. I also love cauliflower cheese and just chicken gravy! Treats wise, I not a big fan but I do like shortbread biscuits.

7. What's your favourite Christmas movie?

Definitely something by Tim Allen, so either The Santa Clause or Christmas With The Kranks!

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?

I actually don't like either! But if I had to choose, it would be Candy Canes as they are strawberry flavoured.

9. Have you ever made a Snowman?

I have! I made one in my back garden when I was about 7. My dad also made as I like to call a "Snow Pig" as it was meant to be a Snow Dog, but it didn't look right! :D

10. What do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

I think I prefer Christmas Day as I open my stocking on my own in my room as my mum is usually already up and I also get my presents that I probably already know about!

11. White lights or coloured lights?

Depends where they are. In my room I'd have coloured lights, but in my window for Christmas decorations, I'd have white!

_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you've learnt some new facts about me and my Christmas traditions! New blog posts will be coming very soon and they will be Christmas related! See you next time! ♥

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads

Comments

Popular Posts