Things I'm Going To Do In December ☃️

Hello everyone! This week is another Christmas themed video! I'm going to show you some things I am going to do in the month of December. This is going to include loads of different activities like: decorating, baking, reading and a lot more! Also before we get started, I am going to put decorations on my window for at night, but my family haven't got them out yet! Anyway, let's get onto the post!


1. Decorating the house

I think everyone who celebrates Christmas does this, but it's going to make your house look a lot more festive! So this is going to include: a Christmas tree, Christmas lights, Christmas candles and a few other things! I will show you what I'm going to decorate more room with.

 1. A sign with a reindeer saying "Xmas".
 2. A red throw.
 3. Santa's sleigh that holds fake candles.
 4. A handmade jar that has fairy lights inside with a golden reindeer on the lid.
5. A strawberry scented candle called "Winter Spice".














2. Books, books and more books!

If you don't know already, I LOVE reading! Christmas is the perfect time to sit down with a hot chocolate in hand reading a good book. I have just finished reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and in the Christmas holidays, I am planning on reading "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". I also plan on doing some baking from my new Christmas book "Tanya's Christmas" by Tanya Burr. Another thing I'm doing right now is planning my goals for 2018 in a small notebook ready for the new year!

 1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.
 2. A notebook for making goals for 2018!
 Tanya's Christmas by Tanya Burr. Stickers used as bookmarks for what I want to bake.













3. Christmas Music!

Now you can't go wrong with a bit of Christmas music. This year I decided not only to play normal Christmas songs from the radio or my iPhone, I found a playlist on YouTube with some unique Christmas music, so I have made a Spotify playlist with my favourite tracks.

1. A Christmas Playlist made on Spotify. You can find my playlist on my account @Bethany Gribble.


















___________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! The reason there are no clothing or make-up items on this list is because on Friday I have a day off school and I am going on a HUGE shopping spree for a couple of hours. I will have a post with all the stuff I have bought next weekend. I hope you liked this post and I will see you next week with more Christmas themed posts!


Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Spotify - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads

-Beth ♥







Comments

Popular Posts