Family Christmas Traditions!

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to show you my family Christmas traditions that we do every Christmas! Some of these have pictures and some don't as they depend on when we do them. It's 9 days until Christmas and I break up from school on Wednesday, so I'm so excited! ♥

1. Christmas Jumpers

You can't do Christmas without some festive jumpers! This year we bought a Christmas jumper for my dog and she actually likes it. I have a Christmas jumper that I like wearing every year and it is red with pom poms on it.






2. Christmas Tree

Now everyone who celebrates Christmas has a Christmas tree! We put ours up on the 1st of December every year as we do with the decorations which I will show you in a minute. This is our Christmas tree this year and I am loving it a lot!








3. Christmas Lights!

Again, every year we put nearly the same decorations up and they look amazing! We turn them on every night and they look incredible! We have them in nearly every room upstairs and down and it makes our house look a little more festive as we don't have decorations outside.





4. Food!

Yes, before you ask, this is all our festive food this year. In a house with 5 people, you need to stock up on all the festive treats! At my dad's house, we even have a snack tray out on the living room table with different crisps, nuts and chocolates! A favourite snack of mine is chocolate heroes because they have some good brands of chocolate!




5. Christmas Cards

Now here go out Christmas cards! These are the smaller cards from friends and neighbours which we stick to the conservatory door. The bigger cards from close family we put on the mantle piece in the living room as they look really pretty!





__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you enjoyed reading about my family Christmas traditions and I can give you some inspiration to start a new tradition at your house! Another thing we also do on Christmas Eve is go into my local town and have a bacon sandwich in the bakery. We also do some last minute Christmas shopping! Anyway, hope you liked this post and have an amazing week!

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads

-Beth ♥

Comments

Popular Posts