Winter Make-Up Routine ♥

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be showing you my inter Make-Up Routine that I sometimes wear when I'm in a make-up wearing mood as I like to call it! I know a lot of people probably wear a similar look at this time of year, but I want to show you some of the products I will be wearing.



First off, you obviously go with primer. So, I use the "Primed & Ready" Collection Primer. I apply this all over my face to make my skin much smoother when I apply my foundation. Sometimes I just apply this on my face without foundation just to make my face feel smoother throughout the day. I'm pretty sure this is a cream based primer, so it's nice to apply as well.







Next, I use the "Miss Sporty Perfect Stay" Foundation in the shade 001 Ivory. I am a very pale person as you will be able to tell when I show you the finished look at the end. I also apply this with a beauty blender as I say it makes it much more even.









Then, I use the "New Look Pure Colour Pressed Powder" in the shade 02 Light Beige. As I buy my make-up products from different places, not all my shades are the same in every product, so some of my powders are darker than my foundations. I apply this with the "Sheercover" brush.








Next, I apply mascara with my all time favourite mascara "The Falsies Push Up Angel" mascara. I also curl my eyelashes beforehand with a eyelash curler to lift up my eyelashes a bit more. I have mentioned this mascara a lot in my other Make-Up Routines throughout the months, so I think you can tell that I use this product a lot!







Finally, I use the "Get Lippy Two In One Liquid Lipstick & Lip Liner" in the colour red! I don't know whether you read my last blog post about my big shopping spree, but I did mention this set of lipstick and I LOVE it so much! The colour is beautiful and I have now become a better liquid lipstick and lip liner applier!








And here's the finished look! ♥

 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post! I have been loving all these products lately and that's why they are in this post! If you want to take any inspiration from this, you are welcome to, but make sure to give me some credit if it's an identical copy of it! Thanks for reading and see you next week for another Winter based post!
 
 
Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads
 
See you next time! ♥






Comments

Popular Posts