Winter Shopping Spree | Primark, H&M & Lush ☃️❄️

Hello everyone! As I told you last week, I was going on a little shopping spree and now I am going to show you what I bought! remember this is part of my Winter blog posts and I will be doing these every week up until the first weekend of January! Let's have a look at what I bought!


1. Just random things!

 First off, I'd thought I'd show you just some random things I got. So, I got a bath bomb from Lush called "Christmas Cracker Bubble Bath" which is part of Lush's Christmas collection, so I picked up one of them to use in multiple baths. The other thing I got was a red liquid lipstick with a red lip liner from Primark. This is a two in one kit from the brand "Get Lippy" and I put it on yesterday when I got home and I LOVED it! ♥


2. Primark

I was actually expecting to get a lot more items in Primark, but it just didn't show my style yesterday, so I got two tops, a Christmas flannel, two bras and a pair of black jeggings. The grey top was £6, the striped lace top was £5, the black jeggings were £6, the bras were £6 and the flannel was £3. Most of my sizes were either 8 or 10 or a size medium.





3. H&M

Finally, I went to H&M. This was actually my first time in H&M as they don't have one where I live and I went out of my county for this shopping trip and I think it might be one of my new favourite shops! The black jersey was £5, the grey jumper was £7, the khaki top was £6.99 and the black jumper was £7. The sizes I bought were either small or medium.




On this day I also got a Christmas card for my mum from The Card Factory, a half milk chocolate and half white chocolate bar from Hotel Chocolat and a Hamburger with fries and a mango smoothie from Burger King. I was going to get a Funko Pop of Loki in his new suit from Thor: Ragnarok, but they had sold out of him. We also got some of Krispy Kreme's special Christmas donuts and there was an offer to get 12 plain glazed donuts free too!

Overall, the amount of money I spent on this shop was £61.93. I think that is a good amount of money seeing that I bought a fair amount of things that day! ♥

Disclaimer: I am not trying to brag about my shopping trip in anyway, it's just fun to show you my sense of style and where you can get these amazing clothes to!

___________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you enjoyed reading about my shopping spree and have gained some clothing ideas! Remember to look out every week for another Christmas themed blog post! If you love Christmas as much as I do, then make sure to stick around! My social medias will be down below and I hope you have a very Christmassy week as it is now officially December! ♥

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads

Have a very Christmassy week! ☃️❄️

Comments

Popular Posts