My 2018 TBR | Books I Want To Read In 2018 ♥

 

Hello everyone! Sorry that I missed a week of posting, school has kept me busy. Anyway, I am back with some of the books I want to read in 2018. I have really been really enjoying reading lately and I'm already planning what to read this year, so I thought I'd share it with you! Hope you enjoy to look at some of the books I have decided to put on my TBR this year ♥

1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

As you may already know, I read all the previous Harry Potter books last year and I really enjoyed them. Obviously I am going to carry on with the last two this year and I am planning on reading them both as my first two TBR for 2018.

2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

What a great way to end the series! I can't wait to get to the end of this amazing book series! Sadly, I already know a lot of my favourite characters die at the end of this book, so I think I'm going to die with sadness, but hopefully they make it amazing and I will have tears of happiness as well. 3. The 100: Day 21 I read the first The 100 book back in July-August time last year and I actually don't know the plot of this book yet and how it follows on, but I'm sure it will be amazing!
4. The 100: Homecoming

I already like the title of this book just because it has the word "Homecoming" in it and hopefully that means that Luke & Glass' relationship will develop much further! (I love this couple so much!!)

5. The 100: Rebellion

The title of this book already confirms that there is going to be a massive rebellion in this book and I am a huge fan of the "Hero saves the day" cliché, so I'm very excited for the third and final instalment!

6. Anne Frank's Diary

I know if I actually read this book, I'm going to be in tears every 5 minutes, but my school recently learnt about her and her book and I find it quite inspiring, so that's why I want to give this book a go.

7. The Fault In Our Stars

I know, another heart-breaking book, but I am again inspired by this book and I always like to read the book before the film if I can, so this is another book on my TBR for 2018.

8. The Mary Poppins Series

Now, I have seen the film before the book because I never knew that there was a book of Mary Poppins before the movie Saving Mr. Banks came out (which is one of my favourite films of all time). So, I want to re-live the fairy-tale all over again before they release the sequel at the end of the year.

9. Front Lines & Silver Stars

I know, I seem to like books about war and fighting, but I seem to find them more inspiring than other fairy-tale fiction books. Even though these 2 books are fiction, they are going to seem much more realistic as they are set in WW2.

10. Sherlock Holmes

Now I have been watching the TV show "Sherlock" for a long time now, so I wanted to have a go at reading the book. I might not like the way this book is written and might not get through all of this book without getting a bit bored, but it's always nice to give things a go.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post and I would love you to give me some books recommendations in the comments! Before I go, I just wanna say I might re-read "War Horse" again and then watch the film because as I said before I prefer to read the book and then watch the film and I haven't read the book since 2014, so it would be a great re-read! Anyway, I will see you soon with a new blog post!

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads
Spotify - Bethany Gribble

-Beth ♥

Comments

Popular Posts