What I Eat In A Day #1 | Homemade & Healthy



Hello everyone! Last Saturday I decided to record what I ate in that day and share it with you all! I had a brilliant day of meals and overall it was quite healthy! If you want more of these types of blog posts, please let me know and I will make sure to do more! ♥

Breakfast:

For breakfast, I had a bowl of porridge. Porridge is one of my all time favourite breakfast foods as it fills me up until lunch and it tastes AMAZING ♥ I really recommend eating breakfast as not eating in the morning is not good for you and you will want to have a big snack later on in the day before lunch, which is too much for a snack.







Lunch:

For lunch, my Mum & I made some homemade tagliatelle. If you don't know what this is, it is a type of pasta which is in strips and it was SO good! I know it doesn't look that appetizing because I covered it in cheese, but this definitely fills me up and I actually don't need a snack for the whole afternoon until dinner.







Dinner:

For dinner, I had a jacket potato with cheese and beans and a slice of cheese pizza. I know that the pizza isn't the healthiest food in the world, but the jacket potatoes are quite small and I need something to fill me up. I actually didn't manage to eat all of the jacket potato because it was really filling me up and I couldn't manage anymore.







Snack:

I didn't get a photo of this, but at 8pm I had a fruit salad. I ate this while watching The Voice UK and it tasted so fresh! In my fruit salad I had: Strawberries, orange, pineapple and peaches. It was so tasty and a great snack to end my day with ♥

__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this blog post! If you want more blog posts like this, please let me know! Make sure to check out my social medias and I will see you next time! ♥

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
2018 Spotify Playlist - https://open.spotify.com/user/21hi36n6oqa5ngjizshq6p3ma/playlist/3BBVvJ3GaZpTWN7qhdduc7
Tumblr - bethany-reads

-Beth ♥

Comments

Popular Posts