Skincare Products I Have Been Loving Recently

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to show you all the skincare products I have been loving recently (since the start of 2018!). I hope you get some inspiration from this and I will link all the products I can at the end of this post ♥

1. Glamglow Super Mud Clearing Treatment

This is one of the best face masks I have ever used! This makes my skin feel so soft and it clears up most of the spots on my face.
What you do: Put a thin layer onto your face avoiding the eyebrow and eye area. Leave it on for 5-20 minutes and then rinse off with water.




2. Simple Kind To Skin Eye Make-up Remover

This is my lifesaver! Before I got this product, I was just using make-up remover wipes and it was barely getting anything off of my lashes. Now, I am getting nearly every single bit of mascara off of my lashes and it works miracles!
What you do: Apply the product onto a cotton pad and gently wipe across your eyes in the same motion.




3. Jack Wills English Velvet Body Butter

This product has helped with my rough skin so much! It makes my skin the smoothest it's ever been! You put it on after you have washed your skin and it makes it even more smooth that it already is!
What you do: Rub the cream onto your body after it has been washed for a smooth finish! ♥




4. Elemis Evening Blooms Dry Body Oil

I must admit I don't use this as much as the other products I am going to show you, but it does make my skin feel amazing! The texture isn't so great when it is on your hands, but it is better once you apply it. I also really LOVE the bottle (mostly because it is blue!).





5. Sugar Baby Vita+Skin Lip Balm & Lip Scrub
 
Both of these products are absolutely incredible! These have been my favourite lip skincare products for years and have always worked! The lip scrub especially works well for getting off all the loose skin off of your lips.
What you do: Apply the lip scrub all over your lips and wipe off when you have left it on for a bit. Then apply the lip balm after you have wiped off the lip scrub.



6. Nip+Fab Purify Advanced Blemish Treatment Gel


This really helps with my spots! I apply this all the time and it works miracles! If I didn't use this, I'd have a lot more spots than I do right now. It also feels really nice to apply as it is a soft roller ball.
What you do: Apply the roller ball to any spots and blemish areas.


7. Olay Regenerist Facial Cleaning Brush

This is the best thing I have ever used!! This brush works wonders after you have removed your make-up for getting off any access which is still left on. I can always tell if it works because the end of the brush will have some foundation and concealer left on it afterwards.
What you do: Apply the gel all over your face and use the brush to massage it in. Then wash off with hot water for a smooth finish ♥

8. Caudalie Energizing and Smoothing Eye Cream 


This is one of the best eye creams I have ever used! It feels so nice to apply underneath your eyes in the morning and makes you look so much more awake. I always put this on in the morning and it is incredible!
What you do: Using your ring finger, gently add and rub in the cream underneath your eyes.





9. Tea Tree Skincare Micellar Water

 I don't know whether I'm using this product correctly, but I use it to take off my face make-up. I don't know whether that is its job, but it works amazingly well. You can tell I use it quite a lot and I don't wear make-up that often!

What you do: Apply the micellar water to a cotton pad and wipe off all of the make-up on your skin (except your eyes).



10. SO...? Floriental Body Mist

I have recently started putting this on after I change and it has the most incredible smell. It reminds me of spring and summer and it is snowing right this minute, so it keeps me thinking of summer and how I will not be at school!

What you do: Spray all over your body after you change ♥




__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this blog post! I did have a lot more products to show you, but I decided just to show you my top 10. All the links to every product and my social medias will be down below!

Instagram & Twitter: Bethany_Gribble
Joint Snapchat: bethandchloex
Tumblr: Bethany-reads
Goodreads: Bethany Gribble
Spotify: Bethany Gribble

Glamglow Super Mud Clearing Treatment
Simple Kind To Skin Eye Make-up Remover
Jack Wills English Velvet Body Butter
Elemis Evening Blooms Dry Body Oil
Sugar Baby Vita+Skin Lip Balm & Lip Scrub
Nip+Fab Purify Advanced Blemish Treatment Gel
Olay Regenerist Facial Cleaning Brush
Caudalie Energizing and Smoothing Eye Cream
Tea Tree Skincare Micellar Water (No longer available, but this is one very similar).
SO...? Floriental Body Mist

See you next time!

-Beth ♥




Comments

Popular Posts