May Playlist Favourites 🌞

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to tell you my favourite songs from my Spotify Playlist for May. If you want to follow my Spotify it's @Bethany Gribble if you are wondering..
Anyway, here is my favourite songs at the moment.

1. Collide - EVVY

2. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

3. Emmylou - First Aid Kit

4. The Girl - City and Colour

5. 5:32pm - The Deli

6. Droplets - Lewis Watson & Gabrielle Aplin

7. I Wanna Go - Summer Heart

8. party favour - Billie Eilish

9. In My Blood (Acoustic) - Shawn Mendes

10. idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish

__________________________________________________________________________

I know this is the most boring blog post ever, but I just feel really lazy right now as I just had my exams and I need to relax. Yes, my taste in music does vary A LOT, but I just like a 'lil bit of everything! I hope you listen to some of these songs because they're all amazing and I recommend them to anybody. All my socials will be down below and I hope you have a great week!

P.S. 2 months and 8 days until summer break!
P.P.S. Summer starts officially in 1 month and 9 days!

Instagram & Twitter - Bethany_Gribble
Tumblr - Bethany-reads
Goodreads - Bethany Gribble
Spotify - Bethany Gribble

-Beth ðŸŒž

Comments

Popular Posts