July Wrap Up + August TBR 📕

Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you what I read in July and what I am planning on reading in August since it's the Summer Holidays and I'm planning on reading A LOT!

1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Read: 19th June 2018 - 8th July 2018
Rating: 5/5

This is now one of my favourite books ever! It got me so emotional and the relationship between Hazel and Gus is so cute! I would recommend this to absolutely anyone as I am not a romance type of reader, but I really enjoyed this book!

Age Rating: 13+



2. Username: Evie by Joe Sugg


Read: 27th July 2018
Rating: 4/5

You know a book is good when you read it in less than an hour! I LOVE this book so much and I like that it is written in a comic book style instead of a normal book. The storyline is great and I recommend this to anyone!

Age Rating: 10+



Read: 8th July 2018 - 30th July 2018
Rating 3/5

I must admit that this is not my favourite book of the series, but it definitely got better as I went on. It takes a different turn from the other 3 books and I definitely found it interesting!

Age Rating: 13+




Read: 30th July 2018 - 4th August 2018
Rating: 5/5

OMG! This is one of the best books I have ever read! If you haven't read this yet, then you need to right this minute! Go out and buy this because trust me it'll be worth it. I have ordered the DVD and it is coming tomorrow for me (9th August 2018) and I am super excited to watch it!

Age Rating: 12+


Read: 5th August 2018 - 7th August 2018
Rating: 3/5

I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first one, but going into Evie's backstory was definitely fun to learn about and it was very enjoyable to read. I didn't read this as quick as the first book, but I did manage to read it in 2 days.

Age Rating: 10+




TBR & Currently Reading:

My current read is Undercover Princess by Connie Glynn (Noodlerella)

Description: Rooming together at posh British boarding school Rosewood Hall are Ellie Wolf, Crown Princess of Maradova, who is masquerading as a normal girl, and Lottie Pumpkin, a normal girl who masquerades as the Princess of Maradova to protect Ellie’s anonymity. When Rosewood starts buzzing about royalty-in-hiding in attendance, and someone leaves threatening messages for the fake princess, life becomes filled with intrigue for both girls—each new threat becomes more menacing as the person behind them gets closer to revealing Ellie’s secret.

Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them by J.K. Rowling.

Description: In mid-20s New York, Newt Scamander, the British young activist wizard, arrives in town, holding a mysterious leather suitcase which shelters a wide array of diverse and magical creatures that exist among us. Amid an already fragile equilibrium of secrecy, and the increasing disasters ascribed to the dark wizard, Gellert Grindelwald, Newt's precious suitcase will be lost--and to make matters worse--several creatures will manage to escape. Before long, this situation will catch Senior Auror Percival Graves' attention who will target Newt, in the background of an invisible, devastating, and utterly unpredictable menace that still wreaks havoc on 5th Avenue.

Murder On The Orient Express by Agatha Christie

Description: Hercule Poirot, private detective and retired Belgian police officer, boards the Taurus Express train to Stamboul (Istanbul). On the train there are two other passengers, Mary Debenham and Colonel Arbuthnot. The two act as if they are strangers, but Poirot observes behavior that suggests that they are not. Poirot is suspicious of the couple. The train arrives in Stamboul and Poirot checks in at the Tokatlian Hotel. As soon as Poirot arrives he receives a telegram summoning him back to London.



_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this blog post! I hope I can give you some book recommendations or some motivation to read. Remember to check out my social medias and I will see you soon!

Instagram: Bethany_Gribble
Twitter: BethanyGribble
Pinterest: Beth_Gribble
Spotify: Bethany Gribble

-Beth <3









Comments

Popular Posts